Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weddings galore!



Well ladies and gents, summer is coming to an end. Sad, but true. Although I still have at least a month and a half left to go before school starts back up for me, it still feels like summer is long gone because all of my friends have left me. It's sad, but I just have to keep telling myself not to dwell on the fact that they're gone and that I will soon be starting school again, but instead to think of all the wonderful things that took place this summer. And of course my mind immediately jumps to the four weddings I went to. Not only did I get to attend these weddings and watch the two become one, but I had a very close connection with each of them! How awesome is that? I love weddings so very much, but watching your close friends getting married just makes the whole thing so much better. Each wedding was perfect and complimented the bride and groom very well. I am so happy for each couple and wish them a life of happiness together.

Here's a picture of each of the happy couples on their wedding day. I took each picture except for Grant and Cami's.


Kevin and Sara Stewart ~ May 15, 2010

Andrew and Ashley Tenneriello ~ June 11, 2010

Grant and Cami McClure ~ July 23, 2010

Jaron and Erin Bentley ~ August 6, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment